Mentoring Positives Inc. programming is comprised of three components:
1. Skills Development Groups/Specialized Mentoring
2. Off the Block Enterprises
3. Professional Development/Training
Mentoring Positives Inc. serves elementary through high-school aged youth who are in need of:
1. Positive role models to provide support & guidance adjusting to obstacles in the community, school and/or home environments.
2. Positives programming, which create positive relationships and provide exposure to unique educational opportunities.
Mentoring Positives Inc. serves youth that often have a history of:
1. Difficulties in the community, school and home
2. School suspensions and/or police contact for aggressive behaviors
3. Youth with mental health diagnosis and learning disorders
4. Youth transitioning back into their communities from restrictive settings including but not limited to: corrections, juvenile detention, and multiple foster home placements